Like last year, I’ve created an easy and fun Super Bowl bingo game to play during the Super Bowl. Ideally, Super Bowl bingo will help keep football fans invested in case of a blowout, and it will make the game more interesting for those who are mostly just excited to watch the commercials.
Super Bowl Bingo
2 Players (or two teams of 2)
Materials: Game Cards (1 per player); M&Ms, pennies, or just a pen/highlighter
1. Download the Super Bowl bingo pdf.
2. Print and cut out a game card for each player/team.
3. Fill in the Bonus square with something you think you will see during the game.
4. Go over the squares with any non-football fans before the game starts.
5. Watch the Super Bowl. Each time an item on your card appears on the screen, cover the square with an M&M, a penny, or just draw an X on the square.
6. The first player who marks 5 squares in a row wins! Or, if you want to go all out, the first player who marks the entire board wins.