It’s about time to get prepping for this year’s Super Bowl! (Ok, so technically that time was probably several days ago. Bear with me here.)
Got the snacks, got the jerseys… Now all you need is your annual Super Bowl Bingo game!
As always, FifG Super Bowl Bingo is intended to help keep football fans invested in case of a blowout, and to make the game more interesting for those who are in it for the commercials.
Super Bowl Bingo
Up to 4 Players
Materials: Super Bowl Bingo game Cards (1 per player); M&Ms, pennies, or just a pen/highlighter
1. Download the Super Bow bingo cards.
2. Print and cut out a game card for each player/team.
3. Fill in the Bonus square with something you think you will see during the game.
4. Readvover the squares with any non-football fans before the game starts.
5. Watch the Super Bowl. Each time an item on your card appears on the screen, cover the square with an M&M, a penny, or just draw an X on the square.
6. The first player who marks 5 squares in a row must shout, Super Bowl Bingo! The first person to call it wins. Or, if you want to go all out, the first player who marks the entire board wins.