Ok, I’ll admit it. I’ve let this blog get away from me.
No excuses. Except I moved out of the country. Does that count? No?
Anyway, even from all the way in Europe, I’ve come up with my annual easy and fun Super Bowl bingo game. Ideally, Super Bowl Bingo will help keep football fans invested in case of a blowout, and it will make the game more interesting for those who are in it for the commercials.
Super Bowl Bingo
2 Players (or two teams of 2)
Materials: Super Bowl Bingo game Cards (1 per player); M&Ms, pennies, or just a pen/highlighter
1. Download the Super Bowl Bingo cards.
2. Print and cut out a game card for each player/team.
3. Fill in the Bonus square with something you think you will see during the game.
4. Readvover the squares with any non-football fans before the game starts.
5. Watch the Super Bowl. Each time an item on your card appears on the screen, cover the square with an M&M, a penny, or just draw an X on the square.
6. The first player who marks 5 squares in a row must shout, Super Bowl Bingo! The first person to call it wins. Or, if you want to go all out, the first player who marks the entire board wins.